Did you see us on Breakfast TV Montreal talking about healthy snacks that can help boost our metabolism? Well, here's the A+ recipe, loved by BT host, Derick Fage, and BT staff.
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp of your favourite spices mix (cayenne, curry, cumin, garlic - you choose!)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Rinse and drain your can of chickpeas
3. Pat the chickpeas dry with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. Remember, the drier they are, the crispier they get.
4. Toss chickpeas with oil and salt. Spread chickpeas evenly on a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
5. Roast chickpeas for 20-30 minutes. Remember to flip the chickpeas or shake the pan every 10 minutes to give an even roast.
6. After a chickpeas have turned golden, take them out and toss with your favourite spices.
7. Munch on and enjoy!
Cheers to healthy snacking!
From your YUMiORGANIX team.